Air Duct Cleaning for Sandy Oregon
Our Sandy Air Duct Cleaning Specialists uses the best Duct Cleaning Technology to clean your air ducts. We don’t use just the RotoBrush duct cleaning used by many of our competitors because we don’t believe this cleans the duct work properly (see more info at the bottom of this page for details). Using just the Rotobrush system takes approximately Two Hours for a 2,200/sq.ft house, Our cleaning method is intensive and takes approximately 6 hours for the average 2,200 sq. foot home. When looking for Duct Cleaning specialists, it’s very important to find out their method and how long the work will take. Our state-of-the-art Duct Cleaning process is the best in the industry!
BEWARE OF DUCT CLEANING COMPANY SCAMS !! IF YOU SEE AN ADVERTISMENT WITH PRICING TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS!! WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW. WITH OUR COMPANY THERE IS NO UP SELLING OR SCARE TACTICS. THE PRICE WE QUOTE IS ALWAYS THE PRICE YOU RECEIVE!
State-of-the-Art Source Removal Duct Cleaning Process
Our Sandy Air Duct Cleaning Specialists uses the HEP-AIRE process, using the Abatement HEPA-AIRE Portable Power Vac along with the specially designed AIRE-SWEEP Portable Air Compressor and Agitation Tools. This method allows our techs to remove contaminants from all parts of the duct system, yet is a simple process that requires only a few access holes. Here’s how it works:
1. The supply and return networks are “zoned,” allowing the separate parts to be cleaned independently by removing the furnace filter which is inserted into a plastic bag and reinserted.
2. An access hole is cut into the supply plenum and flex duct. The HEP-AIRE Vacuum inlet is connected with a quick-connect attachment collar to the plenum. The vacuum creates a high-velocity air movement in the supply ductwork, which transports the loosened dirt and contaminants into the vacuum’s filtration/collection system.
3. The branch furthest from the vacuum is cleaned, then each branch separately. The register and boot areas are
4. Each branch is cleaned separately starting with the branch farthest from the vacuum. The register and boot areas are hit with blasts of compressed air from the AIRE-SWEEP Compressor with a special air booster gun to push dirt into the branch run.
5. The Forward AIRE-SWEEP Assembly is used to clean each branch run as well as the main supply duct (if available.)
6. The AIRE-SWEEP Power Brush, Duct Whip, or Power Rod System are used to dislodge debris that has become caked-on debris from inside the duct surfaces using agitation.
7. The techs then clean the main duct run. One-inch diameter access holes are cut into the duct every 25 feet, then Agitation Devices and AIRE-SWEEP Assembly are used to dislodge accumulated debris. The HEPA-AIRE Portable Power Vacuum captures the debris in its multi-stage filtration/collection system.
8. The return duct system is cleaned when the supply side of the system is finished.
9. The coil, blower, motor and blower compartment are cleaned.
10. Upon completion, the access holes are completely closed with CARPLUGS® and cover plates are installed over the access holes.
Call us today for a free Quote! or click on the button above at top of page to submit your information.
We also specialize in Chimney Cleaning, Chimney Repair (Masonry Repair) & Dryer Vent Cleaning. We service the greater Sandy, Boring, Estacada, Government Camp and surrounding cities of Mount Hood Oregon. Call us today and you can be assured that you and your home will be taken care of!!